Sadara Careers | Chemical Company Jobs in Saudi Arabia: Sadara Chemical Company speaks to a special partnership between two corporate pioneers in their separate businesses – Saudi Aramco and The Dow Chemical Company – united through shared qualities and a devoted vision to make a distinct advantage in the chemical business.
Sadara is building in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest chemical complex at any point worked in a solitary stage, with 26 incorporated world-scale fabricating plants that will create in excess of three million tons of items consistently. Sadara will be a Fortune 500 company inside the primary year of a full task. At Sadara, we try to make an incentive through science. In the meantime, we are focused on adding to the financial broadening and downstream advancement in Saudi Arabia.
New Job Vacancy at Sadara Chemical Company Saudi Arabia
|Company Name||Sadara Chemical|
|Job Location||Saudi Arabia|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||2 to 7 year depend upon job title|
|Salary||To be discussed|
Sadara Chemical Company is hiring highly qualified, dedicated and smart employees to fulfill their vacant positions in different departments. Look at a glance over the latest job vacancy announced by Sadara jobs and the recruitment process. If any job title suits you then proceed to an online job application. It will be a great opportunity to get jobs at gulf.
Sadara Careers and Recruitment | Hiring New Staffs 2022
Below is the list of the latest job openings announced by Sadara Chemical Company:
1. Maintenance Engineer I, Instrument
Provide maintenance technical expertise on troubleshooting failures, repairs, restoring defective equipment and providing input to facility and equipment strategies.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root-cause investigations.
- Provide engineering support to plant issues impacting production over a short period of time.
- Provide technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluate equipment’s durability and conditions.
- Ensure that requests for equipment critical to work process include engineering input on repair details such as clearances, tolerances, materials of construction, welding procedures, etc., and if necessary provide onsite/offsite technical support for deviations from this data.
- Ensure that repairs, repair techniques, equipment specific training, are documented and accessible.
- Support the PPM coordinator as required in reviewing spare parts’ list for existing equipment.
- Develop maintenance’s operating discipline and provide maintainability input to projects.
- Enter QSPP information into the reporting system.
- Participate in developing the maintenance budget to support the maintenance strategy.
- Additional duties as per assigned service lines within maintenance engineering technologist divisions:
- Maintenance Instrument Engineer
- Responsible for Maintenance Engineering work related to all Instrument equipment. This role is spread across an envelope or site vs. a “Maintenance Engineer,” who is normally tied to a plant.
Essential: Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Years of Experience: 5
. Production Coordination Specialist
Coordinate planning, scheduling, preparing and executing of production activities by acting as the link among market, production and business departments.
- Coordinate planning and preparation of operations production schedules to successfully met production targets.
- Coordinate schedule with the inventory control, purchasing, engineering, tool room and other operational areas.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair services to ensure that all set of equipment is operational.
- Identify deviations from established schedules and budgets and take corrective actions.
- Prepare status reports, forecast costs, workload and material requirements and establish inventory and production goals.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/ manager.
Essential: Technical Diploma in a related field.
Years of Experience: 13
. Sr. Auditing Specialist
Conduct internal audit and assurance activities, covering compliance, financial reports and project budgeting for engineering, operations and IT in order to develop and maintain a sound internal audit function that would promote high standards of business controls.
- Supervise the day- to- day operations of internal audit function to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established standards and procedures.
- Review audit memos and reports prepared by team members to ensure that they are prepared professionally and in accordance with internal audit’s policies, procedures, professional auditing standards.
- Supervise audits which have significant impact on key functions within the company and ensure it is conducted according to standards.
- Assist various Sadara functions in understanding internal financial policies and implementing financial control systems.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, processes, and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled and improve audit effectiveness and quality.
- Map the major processes and operations within Sadara through interviewing and document examination activities in order to understand and develop action plan for associated risks and concerns.
- Identify major risks and control problems in the assigned areas and initiate evaluation/analysis studies to report to the General Auditor.
- Take appropriate action on Public Accountants’ observations concerning internal control, accounting procedures and other matters reported to management.
- Respond to requests from management and Saudi Arab government officials for information and analysis of Sadara company data.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal auditors and other relevant personnel in the assigned function both proactively and in response to requests to inform business decision- making.
- Perform any job- related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- For Information Systems Auditor, the below applies as well:
- Ascertain the reliability of information systems examined, and ensure that all information systems (simple to complex) examined comply with statutes, regulations, related industry guidelines and principles in terms of development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any related field. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System or other related field are required for Information Systems Auditor.
Preferred: Master’s degree in Business Administration.
Certification: Preferred: CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA, or other relevant professional certification is preferred.
Years of Experience: 11
Other Vacancies at Sadara Chemical Company in Saudi Arabia
Other Vacancies at Sadara Chemical Company in Saudi Arabia
|Improvement Engineer||Engineering||Saudi Arabia|
|Electrical Engineer I||Engineering||Saudi Arabia|
|Analyzer Engineer||Quality||Saudi Arabia|
|Production Engineer||Operations Plastics||Saudi Arabia|
|Production Engineer||Utility Operations||Saudi Arabia|